Ready for a game of casino Blackjack? We’ve got you covered.
One of the most popular table games to play here at Jackpot Junction is casino Blackjack. You play based on a score of 21, which provides the player with some of the best odds in the house. The objective of Blackjack is for a player to come as close to (or get) 21 without going over, while still having a higher total than the dealer.
The minimum bets (on select tables) start at $5 and reach a maximum of $1,000 per hand. Our wide variety of Blackjack tables are perfect for all types of players at any experience level. Come on down to the Junction and try to hit THE JACKPOT in some high-stakes Blackjack!
Blackjack House Rules
- Only Jackpot Junction table games chips may be wagered at the Blackjack tables.
- Money does not play.
- Maximum of two hands. Must double the minimum bet on each hand. Players may call two hands only.
- Hand signals must be used on every hand.
- Double down on any two cards except Blackjack. Doubling after splitting is allowed with the exception of split aces.
- Doubling down for less than the original bet is allowed.
- May split any pair three times (four hands). Aces can be split three times (four hands) but are only dealt one card each.
- No side bets allowed.
- No surrender.
- Insurance may be taken for up to half of the original bet when the dealer has an ace showing. Insuring for less is allowed.
- Dealers will hit soft 17 and stand on hard 17 or any greater.
- Management reserves the right to change or discontinue any bonuses or promotions at its discretion.
THESE HOUSE RULES WILL BE SHOWN ON REQUEST, OR WHEN A DISPUTE OCCURS BETWEEN PLAYER AND PIT BOSS.