JOB TITLE : KIOSK / 2GO Cook II
DEPARTMENT : Food & Beverage / Kiosk
REPORTS TO : Kiosk Manager / Kiosk 2GO Shift Lead
SUPERVISES : None
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Cash Control.
· Food preparation.
· Product knowledge and recipe instruction.
· Operate kitchen equipment.
· Use proper rotation techniques.
· Learning product logistics.
· Adhere to safety procedures.
· Operate a Micro computer.
· Preparing food for guests.
· Serve food and beverages to Bingo players.
· Stocking products.
· Keep cashier area clean.
· Preparation work for the shift.
· Cleaning of work area and refrigeration space related to your work areas.
· To maintain portion control in all related areas.
· To take guest’ monies and work cash terminal. Balance cash drawer.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Previous fast food experience helpful. To prepare and serve all products offered by the Kiosk To Go.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
· Self-motivated and dependable.
· Consistent performer.
· Flexible hours.
· Customer-oriented personality.
· Good safe and sanitary knife skills.
· Good working knowledge of sanitary practices.
· Able to work efficiently with little or no supervision.
· Ability to follow recipes.
· Possess a sensitivity to various cultures, including Native American cultures.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Able and willing to work any changes in scheduled hours as business and staff levels dictate.
· Serve as a credit to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, and encourage others to do the same.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· Normal mobility throughout the facility.
· Able to lift up to 30-50 lbs.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Able to move quickly.
· Twist, bend and squat frequently.
· Good coordination awareness.
As an employee of Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, you may not offer, solicit or otherwise enter into any agreement or transaction for personal use or advancement with any vendor or potential vendor. There can be no conflict of interest between yourself and vendors or potential vendors.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position in its current state, management reserves the right to review the job or to require that other tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergency situations, rush jobs, personnel changes, increased workload, technical developments, etc.).