TITLE: Full Deck Cook
DEPARTMENT: Food & Beverage/Full Deck
REPORTS TO: Full Deck Manager/Full Deck Supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS PROFILE:
Previous fast food experience helpful. To prepare and serve all products offered by the Full Deck Restaurant.
1. Cash Control
2. Food preparation.
3. Product knowledge and recipe instruction.
4. Operate kitchen equipment.
5. Use proper rotation techniques.
6. Learning product logistics.
7. Adhere to safety procedures.
8. Operate a Micro computer.
9. Preparing food for guests.
10. Serve food and beverages to Bingo players.
11. Stocking products.
12. Keep Cashier area clean.
13. Preparation work for the line stations (Grill and Fryers)
14. Cleaning of work area and refrigeration space related to your work areas.
15. To maintain portion control in all related areas.
16. To take guest’ monies and work cash terminal. Balance cash drawer.
17. Regular attendance necessary.
18. Regular punctuality necessary.
19. Available and willing to work any changes in hours on the schedule at anytime during employment.
20. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
21. Work dome events-Darts and Bingo when scheduled.
22. Work overnight shifts when needed.
Present oneself as a credit to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel and encourage others to do so also.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
1. Self-motivated and dependable.
2. Consistent performer
3. Flexible hours
5. Customer-oreinted personality
6. Some product/facility knowledge is helpful.
7. Good safe and sanitary knife skills.
8. Good working knowledge of sanitary practices.
9. Able to work efficiently with little or no superivision
10. Ability to follow recipes.
1. Able to lift up to 30-50 lbs.
2. Able to stand for long periods of time.
3. Able to move quickly.
4. Able to lift 60lbs. Periodically.
5. Twist, bend and squat frequently.
6. Tolerate heat and congestion in kitchen
7. Good coordination and awareness.
I will not offer, solicit or otherwise enter into any agreement or transaction for
personal use or advancement with any vendor or potential vendor. I understand that
there can be no conflict of interest between myself and vendors or potential vendors.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments ).