ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Assist with managing all daily operations of the Full Deck outlet.
· Directly supervise on-duty employees.
· Train and develop staff members.
· Perform duties of Full Deck staff as needed.
· Educate staff regarding departmental policies and procedures, and ensure compliance.
· Ensure that proper vault and drawer procedures are followed.
· Assist with conducting monthly product inventory.
· Assist with ordering, receiving and rotating product as needed.
· Ensure that all IHS inspection requirements are met.
· Ensure cleanliness and sanitation of outlet on a daily basis.
· Keep all areas neat and organized.
· Utilize proper rotation techniques.
· Utilize proper sanitization techniques.
· Adhere to safety procedures.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· Previous experience in the food service industry.
· Previous supervisory experience preferred.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
· Strong leadership and organizational skills.
· Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
· Strong communication and human relations skills.
· Ability to perform all duties of Full Deck staff.
· Knowledge of proper safety and sanitization practices.
· Possess a sensitivity to various cultures, including Native American cultures.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Able and willing to work any changes in scheduled hours as business and staff levels dictate.
· Serve as a credit to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, and encourage others to do the same.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· Normal mobility throughout the facility.
· Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
· Ability to twist, bend and squat frequently.
· Ability to lift up to 50 pounds periodically.
As an employee of Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, you may not offer, solicit or otherwise enter into any agreement or transaction for personal use or advancement with any vendor or potential vendor. There can be no conflict of interest between yourself and vendors or potential vendors.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position in its current state, management reserves the right to review the job or to require that other tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergency situations, rush jobs, personnel changes, increased workload, technical developments, etc.).