TITLE: Rewards Club Supervisor
DEPARTMENT: Rewards Club / Sales & Marketing
REPORTS TO: Rewards Club Manager
SUPERVISES: Rewards Club Employees
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS PROFILE:
Experience in a Supervisor position; casino player development preferred. Needs High School Diploma or GED. Prefer Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field or equivalent work experience. Basic computer skills, excellent verbal and written skills. Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of classified information. Tactfully and diplomatically deal with the public and staff. Ability to speak to groups, including acting in a role as Master of Ceremonies for events, parties, and tournaments. Must be able to work any shift.
Support Rewards Club Manager and Assistant Manager in all aspects of the Rewards Club. Provides superior customer service and assures that same level of service from staff. Assists Casino Host Supervisor with the execution of all promotions and group tracking.
1. Supervises the enrollment of club members and services provided to them.
2. Helps analyze and implement promotional programs.
3. Accounts for the accurate accumulation of member’s points and redemption.
4. Assists in the management of club inventory of supplies and premiums.
5. Makes recommendation for effective player and group tracking; upgrading of programs to improve effectiveness.
6. Assures highest level of customer service.
7. Supports all casino policies and procedures as well as department policies and procedures of the Rewards Club.
8. Assists supervision of Express Club department employees, including: training, work direction, safety, communication and performance evaluation.
9. Attends Sales & Marketing meetings; attends Express Club meetings.
10. Audit data input, marketing detectors and assist in mailings.
11. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
12. Regular attendance necessary.
13. Regular punctuality necessary.
14. Available and willing to work any changes in hours on the schedule at anytime
Present oneself as a credit to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel and encourage others to do so also.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ATTRIBUTES:
- High initiative, positive attitude.
- Good communication and telephone skills.
- Computer literate.
- Public relations skills, professional appearance.
- Able to work independently.
1. Normal mobility throughout the facility.
This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g. emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs or technical developments).