ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Welcome guests, answer questions and provide assistance in a courteous manner.
· Maintain current knowledge of company events and amenities, and provide this information to guests as needed.
· Assist guests with thermal temperature scanning upon entering the building.
· Ensure that guests are wearing face masks upon entering the building.
· Assist with guest promotions and continuity program as needed.
· Assist with cleaning and sanitizing of guest areas.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
· 1 year hospitality or guest service experience.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Problem solving capabilities.
· Ability to work well with others.
· Detailed oriented.
· Possess a sensitivity to various cultures, including Native American cultures.
· Regular attendance and punctuality.
· Able and willing to work any changes in scheduled hours as business and staff levels dictate.
· Serve as a credit to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, and encourage others to do the same.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee in order to successfully perform the essential job functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations will be considered to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
· Normal mobility throughout the facility.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
As an employee of Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel, you may not offer, solicit or otherwise enter into any agreement or transaction for personal use or advancement with any vendor or potential vendor. There can be no conflict of interest between yourself and vendors or potential vendors.
This is not an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with this position. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position in its current state, management reserves the right to review the job or to require that other tasks be performed when circumstances change (i.e. emergency situations, rush jobs, personnel changes, increased workload, technical developments, etc.).