You must be 18 years of age or older to gamble in Minnesota. Minors, persons under the age of 18, are not permitted to participate in any gaming offered by Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel.
You must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol at Jackpot Junction.
To reserve a hotel room, the guest must be 21 years of age or older. Parent(s) or legal guardian(s) shall accompany minors at all times.
No weapons are allowed at Jackpot Junction. Firearms and other weapons are strictly prohibited on the premises.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcohol.
- Servers have the right to refuse service.
- Must present proper identification.
- Underage guests cannot sit at any one of the bars.
General Promotional Rules:
- Must be a Rewards Club Member.
- Must be 18 years old to participate.
- Must be present to win.
- Limit of one prize per person per drawing day, unless otherwise specified.
- Must present Valid Photo ID and Social Security Card to claim prize.
- All taxes are the responsibility of the prize winner.
- Participating in the promotion constitutes the winner’s consent for Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel to use their name, hometown, and state for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
- By entering a promotion, all winners agree to release and hold harmless Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel associates and the company’s directors, managers, and supervisors from, and against, any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt, redemption, or use of the prize.
- Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel employees, Sales & Marketing employees, and their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
- Any dispute or situation not covered by the promotional rules will be resolved by Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel management in the manner deemed by them to be fair to all concerned. That decision shall be final and binding for all participants.
- Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel reserves the right to modify or cancel a promotion at any time without notice.
Check Cashing Policies:
- You must be a Rewards Club Member to cash ANY check.
- Valid photo ID required.
- All information on check must be printed by financial institution and must match I.D.
- NO counter checks or two-party checks will be accepted.
- Checks must be written in front of cashier.
- Make personal checks payable to Jackpot Junction Casino Hotel.
- All types of checks are subject to approval by outside company.
- A $30.00 Service Fee will be charged on each returned check.
- We reserve the right to refuse any check.
- ALL check cashing transactions are being recorded.
- Hats and sunglasses must be removed while writing a check.
- A fee is charged on all Credit Card Advances.
- Must be 21 years of age or older to rent a room.
- Valid credit card required.
- Maximum Weight: 85 lbs.
- Maximum Size: Medium.
- Maximum number of dogs in a room: 1.
- Pets are allowed only in rooms 108, 109, 115, and 117.
- Pets are not permitted in common areas such as restaurants, pools, etc.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
$50 non-refundable pet deposit (service dogs are exempt from this charge). Front desk associate will post a $50 non-refundable pet deposit fee under miscellaneous on the guest statement.